Saturday, April 16, 2011

Time is Irreversible



With children in their preteen and teen years, I am shocked at how time is truly speeding by. A few questions for us to reflect upon:

-Do I really need to take on this new project/assignment that will cause me to work over the weekend?
-Can I put down this chore and play this game right now because he is asking me to?
-Can I shut my laptop because she is trying to talk to me about her week?
-Is there anyway we can work out our schedules, cut back our expenses, so the children don't have to be at school from 7:15 AM to 6:00 PM?

This is a sobering song; I believe especially poignant to us who live in greater Boston. On that note, I am powering down this laptop and going to check on my girl. She wants to learn how to tie a tie for her outfit~

No comments:

Post a Comment