Perfect video to help teachers keep on keeping on during this homestretch!
Some of my favorite parts:
- 1:00 the value and importance of human connections
- 2:20 evoking Stephen Covey
- 2:55 on apologizing to kids and their response
- 3:30 we are chosen to be together for the year
- 3:38 "I was some body when I came, I will be a better somebody when I leave (this class)"
- 4:30 on grading: a +2 instead of a -18
and the rest - about the legacy of relationships . . . "we are born to make a difference."