Kindergarten/Prekindergarten Information NightWednesday, January 18, 2017
(snow date, Thursday, January 19th)
Cunniff School: 6:30-7:30pm
Hosmer School: 6:30-7:30pm
Lowell School: 6:30-7:30pm
Parents/Guardians of children entering Kindergarten and/or Pre-Kindergarten in the fall of 2017 are invited to attend this information meeting. You will…..
- learn about early education in Watertown
- find out when to register your child
- learn how to register your child for school
- ask questions about early education and registration
- pick up registration packets*
Parents should attend the session held at their neighborhood school. If you do not know your neighborhood school, please call the Registrar’s office at 617-972-4216.
- Your child must turn 5 years of age before September 1, 2017**
Full Day Pre-Kindergarten Requirements:
- Your child must turn 4 years of age before September 1, 2017**
- Pre-Kindergarten (only) registration begins.
- January 19, 2017
- Return completed registration packet to the Early Steps Preschool (at the Hosmer School)
- Kindergarten Registration Week.
- Monday, January 23rd through Friday, January 27th, 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 24th, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 25th, 4:00 – 6:00 PM
- Return completed registration packet to the registrar’s office located at 30 Common Street
* Kindergarten registration packets are available on the Watertown Public Schools website, http://www.watertown.k12.ma.us
** Please note the age requirement date change per School Committee meeting of 12/7/15